Übersetzung & Definition
an invoice: die Rechnung
to invoice somebody for something: jemandem etwas in Rechnung stellen
to be invoiced for something eine Rechnung für etwas erhalten
- "Steffi : Well, we received your invoice for the 80,000 units of Bruno's Brew."
- "Accounts Payable will be letters from people asking for money – typically these will include invoices we need to pay."
- "A printing firm has been chosen to produce the new stationery including business cards, compliment slips, letterheads, envelopes, invoices, and product labels."
- "We'll send you a credit note to cancel out the bad invoice with the lower price."
- "Send Epikure that invoice so that they pay us and I can get my commission, or I'll send you to Munich!"
- "You have 2 seconds to tell me why I have a client calling me to say they haven't received their invoice!"
- "Steffi : Yes, the invoice states that each unit costs 29 dollars, however we agreed on a price of 31 dollars per unit."
- "Mrs Lee : You send me the invoice of what you need, and we will do it for you."
- "Philip : So you're calling to tell me that you haven't received an invoice from us?"
- "Philip : And another invoice with the higher price."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Invoice'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.