Übersetzung & Definition
an issue: eine Angelegenheit, ein Problem
What's the issue? Was ist das Problem?
I have a small issue with your poor hygiene. Ich habe ein kleines Problem mit ihrer schlechten Hygiene.
world issues internationale Neuigkeiten
to issue: publizieren, herausgeben, veröffentlichen
The National Weather Forecasting agency has issued a hurricane warning. Die nationale Wettervorhersagestation hat eine Hurrikanwarnung herausgegeben.
UK: Global warming is an issue which affects us all.
US: I'm afraid I'll have to issue you a warning.
- "Here is my assessment of your issues following our brief encounter."
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
- "Granted, personal issues should not interfere with job performance, however it is my firm belief that, given time, Doris will regain her previous productivity."
- "Our HR Department has just recently issued a hiring freeze, meaning that I won't be hiring a Personal Assistant at all."
- "I will of course talk to Doris, but I'm pretty sure that her recent poor performance is a result of personal issues."
- "I know I've learnt that you people have a lot of unresolved issues."
- "Adults with criminal records or mental health issues can purchase them as usual."
- "As chief financial officer, I'd like to avoid issuing any profit warnings."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "Susie : We need to issue a publicity statement that denounces Ivana's behavior, but also shows we are helping her through this difficult time."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Issue'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.