Übersetzung & Definition
a Japanese person: ein Japaner
(a) Japanese (car): (ein) japanisches (Auto)
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company... just to name a few."
- "The Japanese national anthem?"
- "Bruno : Friday I'm going rock climbing with some Japanese businessmen."
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
- "My roommate is a Japanese boy called Masaki, he doesn't say much, but he eats all my food you made for me."
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
- "Kimmie : Actually, I'm Japanese."
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "First we went to dinner at this trendy new Japanese joint called SakeBomb, on Dolores Street."
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Japanese'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...