Übersetzung & Definition
a Japanese person: ein Japaner
(a) Japanese (car): (ein) japanisches (Auto)
- "Bruno : Friday I'm going rock climbing with some Japanese businessmen."
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company... just to name a few."
- "Kimmie : Actually, I'm Japanese."
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
- "My roommate is a Japanese boy called Masaki, he doesn't say much, but he eats all my food you made for me."
- "First we went to dinner at this trendy new Japanese joint called SakeBomb, on Dolores Street."
- "The Japanese national anthem?"
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Japanese'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.