Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
- "Kimmie : Actually, I'm Japanese."
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
- "First we went to dinner at this trendy new Japanese joint called SakeBomb, on Dolores Street."
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "The Japanese national anthem?"
- "My roommate is a Japanese boy called Masaki, he doesn't say much, but he eats all my food you made for me."
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
- "Bruno : Friday I'm going rock climbing with some Japanese businessmen."
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company... just to name a few."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Japanese'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!