Übersetzung & Definition
- "He ate at your restaurant last Friday evening (June 23rd), accompanied by three of his colleagues, who were lucky enough to escape in good health."
- "I arrived in Paris in the month of June"
- "Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report January 1st to June 30th"
- "I will be out of the office from June 11 to June 18 inclusively."
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
- "My sister is getting married in June and yesterday I found a penny on the street."
- "June 26th, 2013"
- "June 17th"
- "-Buy back 5,000 unsold units from Sheik Jafar's Perfume Conglomerate (Shipped in June) at their retail price of $65 per unit ($325,000)"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'June'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...