Übersetzung & Definition
- "Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report January 1st to June 30th"
- "I arrived in Paris in the month of June"
- "June 26th, 2013"
- "I will be out of the office from June 11 to June 18 inclusively."
- "My sister is getting married in June and yesterday I found a penny on the street."
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
- "June 17th"
- "-Buy back 5,000 unsold units from Sheik Jafar's Perfume Conglomerate (Shipped in June) at their retail price of $65 per unit ($325,000)"
- "He ate at your restaurant last Friday evening (June 23rd), accompanied by three of his colleagues, who were lucky enough to escape in good health."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'June'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.