Übersetzung & Definition
(I) just wanted (to see you): (Ich) wollte (dich) einfach nur (sehen)
- "- I just wanted to ask you which way I ought to go."
- "Bruno : I just wanted you to be proud of me, Papi..."
- "I just wanted to let you know that I received your email, and we should talk about this banking situation further."
- "Susie : But, I just wanted to-"
- "I just wanted to follow up on the product recall you requested for Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
- "I just wanted to send you this message to let you know that I'm okay, so you can tell everyone else at the office."
- "Just wanted to introduce you to Framboise."
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
- "Bruno : No, I just wanted to know if Polly was there."
- "I just wanted to give you some more information about the situation."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Just wanted'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.