Übersetzung & Definition
knowledge: das (Fach-) Wissen, die Kenntnis, die Kenntnisse
I am knowledgeable (about elephants!): Ich weiß viel (über Elefanten)!
knowledgeable can also be written without an "e": "knowledgable".
UK: I love playing general knowledge quizzes.
US: That's because you're knowledgeable about everything.
- "Extensive knowledge of cosmetics industry a must!"
- "Your lust for knowledge, treasured Gymglish user, is a testament to human curiosity!"
- "Icarus : I used to think the same thing until I learned that, sometimes, the combined knowledge of lots of people is better than the knowledge of a few experts."
- "An infamous raider, Mazerati started out as a minor shareholder in D&C and spent years slowly accumulating the majority of the company's stock, discreetly buying up shares from the struggling members of the Dulce and Carpaccio families without the knowledge or approval of other stockholders."
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
- "I'd like to impress this Englishman with my pub knowledge."
- "It's where we test your knowledge of the region of Scandinavia in 30 seconds or less."
- "Kevin uses meeting room whiteboard to test Jean's knowledge of irregular past tenses in English."
- "This is about free knowledge!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Knowledge'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.