Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I received your last pigeon."
- "I am using my last silk scarf to write you this note, please forgive the ink-stained fabric."
- "Bruno : Horatio, show me all of Delavigne's major perfumes from the last 10 years."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "One last point!"
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
- "Last words: " SAY MISTER, THAT'S A NICE SET OF TEETH YOU'VE... ""
- "For the last century, Delavigne has been among the industry leaders in cosmetics and perfumes."
- "These last few months have been very difficult for me."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Last'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!