Übersetzung & Definition
to last (for a long time): dauern, andauern, bestehen bleiben (für lange Zeit)
Susie has been in many relationships that didn't last. Susie hatte viele Beziehungen, die nicht hielten.
last (month): letzten (Monat)
- "One last point!"
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Bruno : Horatio, show me all of Delavigne's major perfumes from the last 10 years."
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
- "Last words: " SAY MISTER, THAT'S A NICE SET OF TEETH YOU'VE... ""
- "I am using my last silk scarf to write you this note, please forgive the ink-stained fabric."
- "I received your last pigeon."
- "These last few months have been very difficult for me."
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Last'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.