Übersetzung & Definition
lately: kürzlich, in letzter Zeit
Have you seen any good movies lately? Haben Sie in letzter Zeit gute Filme gesehen?
- "Sigourney : Welcome everyone to my podcast "Weevil's people", my weekly spotlight on people who have been in the news lately."
- "It's been a year since the Italians won the World Cup in Germany, and lately there has been some exciting football being played in Argentina."
- "Seriously, seriously, has anyone been to the airport lately?"
- "I really apologize for the delay, but I've been working non-stop lately on reconfiguring the network, and I didn't have a chance to search for the keyboard until this afternoon."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "Warbuckle : Well, as you know, Pedro, I've had my share of legal difficulties lately, and these vultures want to destroy my reputation."
- "You're awfully indecisive lately."
- "There seem to be a lot of light bulbs which need replacing lately, especially in the girls' offices."
- "I've had a lot of things on my mind lately."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Lately'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.