Übersetzung & Definition
the law: das Gesetz
UK: The law should be respected at all times.
US: But some laws are just ridiculous.
- "I think that the immigration laws in America are too strict!"
- "Voting is mandatory down under, and the law is applied rigorously."
- "I was never very good at my law classes at college."
- "The people of Cheeterland are eagerly awaiting King Cheeter's new laws."
- "I know there are possibly some laws that grant amnesty to certain illegal immigrants."
- "The candle lady says there are new office laws, and that I have to wear your stupid American trouser-pants."
- "In accordance with Intergalactic tax law 3.5, your planet will be destroyed."
- "Warbuckle : Come on now Pedro, it's a good idea, but the laws in Texas forbid me from marrying another man, and besides, you're not really my type."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Law'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.