Übersetzung & Definition
Let me know : lassen Sie es mich wissen
Let me know if you want me to come and pick you up. Lass es mich wissen, wenn ich kommen soll, um dich abzuholen.
- "Let me know how you wish to proceed."
- "Please let me know what steps you will take to remove this material within 15 working days of the date you received this letter."
- "Please let me know if I can share my experience and photos about this supposedly amazing city!"
- "If you are going to watch TV, please let me know in advance which programs you'd like to watch."
- "Please let me know if you are bringing any food, drink or accessories along, so I'll know what to prepare."
- "Let me know if you need me to explain any books to you."
- "Could you please let the sales department know that I'm going to have to spend the night in Chicago?"
- "Let me know what you think!"
- "To help schedule this picnic, I'd like you all to let me know which day is best for you this weekend."
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Let me know'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...