Übersetzung & Definition
(an extravagant) lifestyle: (ein extravaganter) Lebensstil
- "I don't want to go back to that lifestyle: the parties, the drugs, the girls."
- "I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "Lifestyles of the Rich and Crazy"
- "Bruno : I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "Needless to say, if the media found out about Freddie's "lifestyle", they'd have a field day."
- "Anyway, I'm expecting a full written apology or I'm going to tell your family about your wicked San Francisco "lifestyle"."
- "- The lifestyle you've always dreamed of: Foreign holidays, fast cars, expensive gifts for your spouse / companion."
- "Horatio : You need a change of lifestyle."
- "Remember, your cat is free to choose any lifestyle he or she wishes."
- "The returns on your money are spectacular, and guarantee you'll be able to live the lifestyle you've become accustomed to, even when you're senile."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Lifestyle'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.