Übersetzung & Definition
(a) longtime (friend): (ein) langjähriger (Freund)
For our twentieth anniversary, a twenty percent discount will be offered to our longtime subscribers. Zu unserem zwanzigjährigen Jubiläum bieten wir unseren langjährigen Abonnenten zwanzig Prozent Rabatt.
(I haven't seen you in a) long time: (Ich habe Sie) lange Zeit (nicht mehr gesehen)
- "to talk until you're blue in the face - to talk for a very long time without people listening to your arguments"
- "I've been waiting for this moment a long time."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "Bruno : Herbert Broccoli, Herbert Broccoli... now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time!"
- "Founded in 1904 by longtime friends Alberto Dulce and Giovanni Carpaccio, D&C has been controlled by members of the respective families since the founders' deaths nearly 35 years ago."
- "Dr. Badguy : Mr. Delavigne, I've been in this business for a long time."
- "Donna : Well Lucy, sometimes after a long time being together, adults discover that their relationship is different than it used to be, and they are no longer compatible."
- "To my right, Terrance Cashman, shareholder, longtime investor and good friend."
- "He and his staff were celebrating a birthday or anniversary of some sort," stated Lonnie Longpants, a longtime airport employee."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Long-time'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.