Übersetzung & Definition
major: bedeutend, hauptsächlich, wichtig
a major: ein Major, ein Kommandant
UK: My grandfather was a major in the army.
US: We have a major problem on board the airplane: snakes.
- "Secondly, I have met with all of our major clients to let them know about Bruno's leave of absence."
- "Major exports of Sweden?"
- "Next Tuesday at 3:45, we will be receiving a visit from Lucie M Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune and a prospective investor with major connections."
- "That was a summary of the major events of the last month."
- "Bruno : Horatio, show me all of Delavigne's major perfumes from the last 10 years."
- "Bruno : I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
- "DELAVIGNE CORP TO MAKE MAJOR PHILANTHROPIC ANNOUNCEMENT"
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "Subject: Major prospective investor to visit offices next Tuesday"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Major'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.