Übersetzung & Definition
mandatory: obligatorisch, verpflichtend, zwingend
Your attendance at the meeting is mandatory. Ihre Anwesenheit bei der Sitzung ist obligatorisch.
UK: Smart clothes are mandatory for all members of staff.
US: It's mandatory that all students learn a foreign language.
- "Nothing is mandatory, however she will be holding group therapy sessions once a month."
- "The trip is funded 100% by the company, including the mandatory bear insurance."
- "Attendance is mandatory!"
- "Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday."
- "Voting is mandatory down under, and the law is applied rigorously."
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "I repeat, attendance is mandatory!"
- "In fact, I think this movie should really be considered an educational film. Maybe it should be made mandatory for young children."
- "Bruno has decided not to take any disciplinary action for this massive error in judgment, however he has decided that you should undergo a mandatory session with me in HR for some pointers."
- "Anyway, feel free to use the gym at your leisure, though keep in mind that the workouts are mandatory."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Mandatory'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.