Übersetzung & Definition
to manufacture: herstellen
manufacturing: anfertigen, herstellen, fabrizieren
a manufacturer: ein Hersteller
UK: Our toys are manufactured by small children in big factories.
US: My father was a pencil manufacturer.
- "Wholesale Manufacturing and Production"
- "I oversee manufacturing"
- "Rather, food manufacturers will be legally obliged to show a gruesome image of an obese person."
- "In touch with all factory managers and manufacturers."
- "Kevin : My boss will be thrilled that we've found a manufacturing source which meets all international labor standards and produces everything we need for so little!"
- "Over the years, the company has gradually expanded its production to skincare and beauty products, while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "The Delavigne Corporation, the San Francisco-based perfume manufacturer, announced the completion of the Delavigne Gallery last week, an ambitious new project in New York that combines art, perfume and architecture."
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "allowed me to witness the manufacturing process of a new perfume based on the scent of citrus fruits and mangoes."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Manufacture'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.