Übersetzung & Definition
a (paper) margin: der (Papier)rand
You need to make the margins wider on this document. Du musst die Ränder dieses Dokuments breiter machen.
a (profit) margin: eine (Gewinn)spanne
We're doing this to increase our profit margins. Wir machen das, um unsere Gewinnspanne zu erhöhen.
UK: Now children, don't write notes in the margin of your book.
US: Our profit margins could be better.
- "There is a reason that we continue to increase our profit margins at this company, and it is because we do not spend money carelessly."
- "Within 10 years, I predict profit margins in the millions."
- "Philip : I've done a lot of research, and I found that the margin costs alone involved in adopting this charter would kill our profits."
- "In general, the figures show that we've had kind of a productive and profitable year, and our EBIT indicates that we've actually surpassed our projected earnings by a considerable margin."
- "If we are unable to sell this product, the overstock of perfumes could put a major dent in our profit margins."
- "Unfortunately, this new behavior did not interfere with their habitual paranoia regarding Delavigne's profit margins."
- "Bruno : Philip, you're concerned about our bottom line and our profit margins, and I appreciate that as well."
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
- "Their profit margins are incredible, their net income for that quarter alone totaled more than 200 million!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Margin'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...