Übersetzung & Definition
to market: vermarkten
We will market this product as soon as the testing phase is completed. Wir werden dieses Produkt vermarkten, sobald die Testphase abgeschlossen ist.
a market: ein Markt
an outdoor market ein Markt unter freiem Himmel
the perfume market der Absatzmarkt für Parfüm
UK: We are going to market our new product in Asia.
US: Do you think there's a market for luxury perfumes in China?
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne was marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "If you're concerned about the market's future, you could invest in something more stable."
- "Finally, we will also be opening several new stores in China, to get the most out of this exciting market."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the British pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "We are actually being observed by some market researchers behind that one-way mirror."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Market'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.