Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne has been marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "If you're concerned about the market's future, you could invest in something more stable."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the British pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Finally, we will also be opening several new stores in China, to get the most out of this exciting market."
- "We are actually being observed by some market researchers behind that one-way mirror."
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Market'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!