Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the British pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne has been marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "Finally, we will also be opening several new stores in China, to get the most out of this exciting market."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "We are actually being observed by some market researchers behind that one-way mirror."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "If you're concerned about the market's future, you could invest in something more stable."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Market'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Market (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!