Übersetzung & Definition
I'll meet with (the President tomorrow): Ich habe (morgen) ein Treffen mit (dem Präsidenten)
to meet (somebody): (jemanden) treffen
- "Lucie : It's a good thing too, I have no choice but to meet with you and take the tour"
- "In fact, he cannot meet with you during lunch."
- "For this reason, he cannot meet with you on this day."
- "I would like you to meet with a contact of mine - French music producer Guy DuPuy."
- "In fact, he cannot meet with you during lunch either, so don't bother asking him. Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday the 11th of next month."
- "Philip will be traveling to smoggy, silicone-filled Los Angeles on Thursday morning to meet with buyers from 'Smells R Us', a chain of local perfume stores based in Southern California, as well as carriers of fine Delavigne products."
- "Secondly, I have met with all of our major clients to let them know about Bruno's leave of absence."
- "He cannot meet with you after lunch, nor can he meet with you before lunch."
- "If you deem my application worth considering, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you or Mr. Delavigne personally at your earliest convenience."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Meet with someone'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.