Übersetzung Meet with someone
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "If you deem my application worth considering, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you or Mr. Delavigne personally at your earliest convenience."
- "I would like you to meet with a contact of mine - French music producer Guy DuPuy."
- "Secondly, I have met with all of our major clients to let them know about Bruno's leave of absence."
- "He cannot meet with you after lunch, nor can he meet with you before lunch."
- "Lucie : It's a good thing too, I have no choice but to meet with you and take the tour"
- "In fact, he cannot meet with you during lunch."
- "In fact, he cannot meet with you during lunch either, so don't bother asking him. Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday the 11th of next month."
- "For this reason, he cannot meet with you on this day."
- "Philip will be traveling to smoggy, silicone-filled Los Angeles on Thursday morning to meet with buyers from 'Smells R Us', a chain of local perfume stores based in Southern California, as well as carriers of fine Delavigne products."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Meet with someone'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!