Übersetzung & Definition
minor: gering, jung, minderjährig
a minor: der Minderjährige
_Achtung_: nicht verwechseln mit miner (Minenarbeiter).
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot "had bad energy" (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
- "Stores will stop selling assault rifles and handguns to minors."
- "Minor victory: I've persuaded Horatio to wear rubber gloves after using the toilet."
- "Simon Pinklespit, a minor investor, got the others very excited - he spoke for nearly an hour about on-site efficiency reviews."
- "Edward : I'm not a minor, I'm 18 years old!"
- "Luckily, my colleague Kevin Connors was able to liberate me (I suffered only minor injuries) by 4:15, and here I am finally writing you back!"
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "Serving alcohol to minors is illegal."
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbabwe."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Minor'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.