Übersetzung & Definition
minor: gering, jung, minderjährig
a minor: der Minderjährige
_Achtung_: nicht verwechseln mit miner (Minenarbeiter).
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbabwe."
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "Edward : I'm not a minor, I'm 18 years old!"
- "Serving alcohol to minors is illegal."
- "Stores will stop selling assault rifles and handguns to minors."
- "Minor victory: I've persuaded Horatio to wear rubber gloves after using the toilet."
- "Icarus also got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns."
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot "had bad energy" (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "Simon Pinklespit, a minor investor, got the others very excited - he spoke for nearly an hour about on-site efficiency reviews."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Minor'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...