Übersetzung & Definition
(a) national (park): (ein) National (-park)
a (French) national: ein (französischer) Staatsbürger
- "her story immediately entered national folklore."
- "John : Good morning my name's Chuck and I'm calling from the National Investment Institute."
- "Recent criminal reports released by the National Criminal Report Releasing Agency indicate that 1 out of every 5 people are involved in a crime some time in their lifetime."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "Following that, I've purchased air time on several national radio programs and a few soap operas, in order to advertise the product."
- "Uh huh...Yes...We have intelligence that points to a single suspect: an Amazonian national named Horatio Oléré, living in the San Francisco area."
- "Yesterday, Shoshana and Youri took me to the National Museum of Kalackistani History."
- "My name's John and I'm calling from the National Investment Institute."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'National'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...