Übersetzung & Definition
(someone's) nature: (jemandes) Wesen, Charakter
- "That harrowing experience gave me a new perspective on the nature of my own life, and how I want to spend the rest of it."
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
- "Though I won't divulge the destination yet, I can tell you that we will find ourselves confronted with man's ancient enemy: Nature."
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "My PC contains files that are of a sex - sex - sensitive nature!"
- "That's from noon to 2pm. Then on Wednesday there's a shark documentary on the Nature Channel that I absolutely must not miss!"
- "I understand that these are serious charges which affect the good citizens of San Francisco, and that the nature of these offenses should not be taken lightly."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Nature'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.