Übersetzung & Definition
- "It had a marvelous kind of negative capability."
- "Space Base Alpha : Negative."
- "I don't want to have any negative impact on the party, so please, pretend like I'm not here and "party hard"."
- "It says that stress doesn't have to be a negative thing: that it can actually do you some good!"
- "Ms. Benedict, most reports say that the economy is slowing down, and that this will have a negative effect on consumer spending."
- "Could you please tell Rupert to stop being so negative?"
- "American labor unions also suffer from a negative image of corruption dating back to the 1930s."
- "Susie : Now, as I mentioned in my email, we've received a lot of negative feedback about our latest campaign: for the Delavigne Classic Collection."
- "Most reports say that the economy is slowing down, and that this will have a negative effect on consumer spending."
- "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a high-stress job, must be suffering negative health consequences."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Negative'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.