Übersetzung & Definition
Is that a new dress you're wearing? Ist das Kleid, das sie tragen, neu?
newest das Neueste
- "He wants to be the new Don."
- "Icarus : Well, we're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "You may even get a chance to see me perform, as I have been given a small part in the film. Could this be the beginning of a new career for yours truly?"
- "I would like you to accompany Philip on this trip in order to discuss said invoices with their accounts department while Philip discusses new orders with their buyers, thereby killing two birds with one stone."
- "Apparently he needs it for a new perfume."
- "After years of research, I'm proud to introduce you all to my newest employee, THX-1134, the ultimate salesperson!"
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "Don't wanna be an American idiot, Don't want a nation under the new media"
- "It's Brian Jones, your new assistant!"
- "THX-1134 : It means that you need to learn a new language, Mr Warbuckle."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'New'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.