Übersetzung & Definition
the new year: das Neue Jahr
new year's day: der Neujahrstag, der 1. Januar
- "Bruno : Happy Holidays and a very safe and healthy New Year, Gymglish users."
- "Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I sincerely hope that one of your resolutions for the new year is to be less of a jerk."
- "Brian : Today I'll be presenting a few of Delavigne's upcoming product releases for the new year, as well as discussing the company's latest plans and initiatives."
- "Bruno : So here I am in a Kalackistani hotel, two days before the new year, and it's freezing!"
- "And the beauty of this song is - in case it wins me any bonus points - you can also use it for New Year too, which I assume I'll also be spending alone."
- "Warbuckle : Hey Philip, your prediction was right – this New Year's party is full of beautiful women!"
- "On New Year's day, a bear in Kuala Lumpur stole a golf cart and drove it into the aquarium, where it was caught attempting to mate with a two-ton bluefin tuna."
- "Government officials hope to boost the stagnant economy by postponing the holiday until the 31st, and thereby benefiting from increased consumer activity up until the New Year."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'New year'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.