Übersetzung & Definition
nice: schön, nett, symphatisch, angenehm
- "Perhaps a nice walk would do you good."
- "It's a nice day."
- "Gidyeon, this is Dr. Loblaw, say hello to the nice man."
- "What's a good-looking boy like you doin' without a nice wife?"
- "Moreover, the "nice young man" in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "Let's get to the hotel and then find a nice restaurant."
- "Youri want to know where is nice woman Susan Bliss?"
- "Nice doggy!"
- "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all."
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a "nice young man", and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Nice'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.