Übersetzung & Definition
notably: besonders, in besonderem Maße
UK: I'm very interested in dinosaurs, notably the diplodocus.
US: Many famous people have stayed in this hotel, most notably Diego Maradonna.
- "Warbuckle has significant retail contracts with many large businesses, notably with the San Francisco-based cosmetic manufacturer the Delavigne Corporation."
- "The spreading influence of the Chinese is already being felt, most notably in the luxury goods industry."
- "As you correctly assessed in your email, I am extremely preoccupied with other matters right now, most notably the TigerLily launch."
- "There are a limited number of treatment centers around the world, notably in South America."
- "The rugby world seems to be split into two camps: those teams in the Northern hemisphere and those originating from the South, notably the South Africans, the Australians and the legendary All Blacks from New Zealand."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Notably'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.