Übersetzung & Definition
UK: It often rains in Manchester.
US: People often laugh at Icarus because he still lives with his mom.
- "while children like dogs because they often solve mysteries in a large van in cartoons."
- "Edward : Ok, I'd probably be a flute, because I'm high-pitched, often in the background, but once you get to know me, I have a lovely melody."
- "I don't often get such a pretty lady to come here on her own accord... and for free!"
- "Rob (New Zealand) : New Zealanders are often called "Kiwis"."
- "As you know, these meetings are an opportunity for us to discuss what is going on in this crazy world, because often we're so busy with our daily responsibilities that we don't take the time to see what's really going on around us!"
- "-They often want to be taken to our leader"
- "I often drink tequila out of a coconut shell during board meetings."
- "It's often said that everyone should have a hobby."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "Geeks are often obsessed with one thing, such as electronics or computers."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Often'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.