Übersetzung & Definition
he's on his way: er ist unterwegs
I'll be on my way (now): ich breche (jetzt) auf, ich fahre/gehe (jetzt) los
- "I am on my way to my desk."
- "Borbala tells me that a repairman is on his way to my apartment (in Midtown Manhattan) and should arrive within 3 hours."
- "On my way into the office the other day I noticed an old bicycle just outside the main entrance to the Treasure Trove Towers."
- "Susie : You'll never guess who's on his way to my office right now."
- "Even I will admit that she's rather unpleasant, so I advise that you give her what she needs so that she can be on her way."
- "On my way to my desk."
- "We can do a quick "hello, how are you", and then I'll be on my way."
- "In fact, he is on his way to Central America next week, to look into some promising opportunities there."
- "Edward : The bus set off, we were on our way"
- "I'm in the lobby, on my way up."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'On one's way'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...