Übersetzung & Definition
an option: eine Option, eine Wahlmöglichkeit
optional: fakultativ, freiwillig/-gestellt
- "Vegetarian options include our "Vegetarian Soup" and "Vegan Soup"."
- "However, I now have an answer to all of your concerns: health and safety, hygiene, nutrition, freshness of food, vegetarian options, vegan options, gluten-free options, kosher options, halal options, nut allergies, and all the other things you're always bothering me about."
- "However, if you enjoy the smell of cow manure and exhaust, the Interstate 5 is your best option."
- "I hope that's okay, that's the option I've selected."
- "Bruno: Ah destroying the computer - what I like to call the "Horatio Option"."
- "I am quite happy to consider any of the above options, as long as it's number 4."
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "Although all these modes of transport leave a lot to be desired, I believe that the train option is the least likely to make you want to commit suicide."
- "You have no other options, son!"
- "The airline is set to revolutionise the low-cost airline industry, setting new standards in price, comfort, service and destination options."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Option'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.