Übersetzung & Definition
an orange: eine Orange
(an) orange (hat): (ein) Orangen (-hut)
- "Our lab tests reveal nearly fatal levels of mescaline, bath salts and bong water in his system, as well as trace elements of orange juice and horse tranquilizer."
- "Air hostesses depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "It's too bad really, I was looking forward to seeing you in one of those cute orange jumpsuits."
- "I was carrying a box of cornflakes when I slipped in a puddle of orange juice on the floor."
- "Because where we live, in the north west of the west of France, she goes outside with the pigeons and she hunts them down, and then she makes a beautiful pâté à l'orange with it."
- "We do have a wide selection of beverages: red wine, white wine, vodka, whiskey, cognac, apple juice, orange juice, ginger ale, soda, even Fresca."
- "Train employees (both female and male) depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "I can't decide what to wear: The purple shirt with green stripes, or the orange shirt with silver spots... My meeting with Philip Cheeter is in half an hour."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Orange'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.