Übersetzung & Definition
(that car is) ours: (das ist) unser (Auto); wörtlich: (das Auto ist) unsers
- "Their money is also a lot more valuable than ours."
- "The bottle looks remarkably similar, with the same shape and colours and the logo is clearly based on ours."
- "What if I told you about another perfume of ours?"
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "I won't bore you with all the details, but I have discovered that there is an inordinate number of extra fees we are paying to the bank which are atypical for a corporation as large as ours."
- "Bruno : I'm sorry, Mrs. Yang, but Miracle Juices has been a dream of ours for nearly 2 months now, and I'm not willing to part with it so soon."
- "A gold logo is worthy of a luxury brand like ours."
- "But our current subcontracting policy offers countless financial advantages to corporations as large as ours."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Ours'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.