Übersetzung & Definition
(The dog is) outside: (Der Hund ist) draußen
(an) outside (consultant): (ein) externer (Berater)
- "Oddly, a pair of men's pants were found outside the bar."
- "I would encourage you, and anyone else who suffers from sleep debt, to organize your schedule outside of work accordingly."
- "That being said, the marketing department has decided to assign this project to an outside ad agency."
- "I would ask that you do not invite an "outside" technical specialist to interfere with our system. Our network is configured in a very "personal" way."
- "Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "-They have parked a spaceship outside Delavigne Headquarters in San Francisco"
- "Our mission is to track a wild dolphin and determine if communication is possible outside the aquarium. Admiral Jones, take us down!"
- "Right now I am standing outside the hottest party in Hollywood, home of the most important people on earth: celebrities."
- "This is the chance to get a bit of perspective on life outside of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "(outside Cheryl's office)"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Outside'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.