Übersetzung & Definition
over the years: über die Jahre
Over the years, Philip Cheeter has had many girlfriends. Über die Jahre hatte Philip Cheeter viele Freundinnen.
over (the course of) the day: im Laufe des Tages
- "This is due to the fact that I have been having family problems over the past few months."
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "I will be giving a brief financial overview of what's happened over the last year at the company."
- "Delavigne stock has gained three points over the last four weeks."
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "Moreover, sales of Delavigne skin care products in Japan are up 14.6% over the past six months."
- "It was my understanding that there was supposed to be a fixed rate for the duration of the loans, but after looking at our files, I see that the rates have inflated over the past few years."
- "There's been a lot of love over the years."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Over the years'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.