Übersetzung Over the years
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "There's been a lot of love over the years."
- "I will be giving a brief financial overview of what's happened over the last year at the company."
- "This is due to the fact that I have been having family problems over the past few months."
- "Delavigne stock has gained three points over the last four weeks."
- "Moreover, sales of Delavigne skin care products in Japan are up 14.6% over the past six months."
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
- "It was my understanding that there was supposed to be a fixed rate for the duration of the loans, but after looking at our files, I see that the rates have inflated over the past few years."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Over the years'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!