Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Bargain Basement Bundle : The big advantage of this package (aside from the low price) is the inventory feature."
- "An additional argument is that foods obtained within a 150 mile (240 km) radius of your home will likely taste better than those which have been packaged, flown, shipped or driven over longer distances."
- "I also work with the production team to develop packaging designs and several other-"
- "The perfume bottle smashed during transportation and leaked all over the package... and now me!"
- "Philip : Why doesn't Delavigne use biodegradable material for their packaging, which is more eco-friendly than cardboard or plastic?"
- "You will work closely with our Production department to ensure that there are no defects in the packaging of our products."
- "Just to recap on our top story, an airport sniffer pig succeeded in sniffing out a stolen package of priceless truffles yesterday morning."
- "Bruno : The journalist knows how to read the packaging of each product, they probably didn't even open any of the perfumes!"
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
- "Philip : Ah, but what you carry is the regular edition of "Bordello Breeze", this is the gold label edition, exclusively packaged within a unique collector's item boxed set."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Package'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!