Übersetzung & Definition
(your) parents: (deine/Ihre) Eltern
Gosh! You look just like your parents Ahmed! Meine Güte! Ahmed, du siehst genau so aus wie deine Eltern!
- "Xavier lost his parents when he was a child, and never found them again."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he stayed with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Inga : You mean your parents?"
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "He helped me find the apartment I live in now, and he found tenants for the flat that my parents own in Sausalito."
- "Rachid : My parents come from Pakistan, Moira, but I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio."
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Parent'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.