Übersetzung & Definition
a parking lot (US), car park (UK): ein Parkplatz
- "Please gather at 7am in the parking lot to meet the charter bus."
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
- "Ray : Brent, Rachid and I noticed a Taco Bell by the beach, so we decided to land the helicopter in the parking lot and grab some food."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Delavigne staff parking lot!"
- "Bruno : Brian, are you offering to physically injure a union representative in our parking lot?"
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Delavigne staff parking lot: it's fight night!"
- "Perhaps I'm exaggerating, but the other day I saw a horse in the parking lot."
- "We are "examining" him now in a secret location (the toilets in the Delavigne parking lot), trying to find out literally what makes these robots tick."
- "However, I can confirm that you must all assemble at the staff parking lot at 6PM on Friday."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Parking lot'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.