Übersetzung & Definition
particularly: insbesondere, ausdrücklich
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
- "-They have been known to eat cats (particularly ALF)"
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "-They enjoy Mexican food, particularly tacos"
- "-They enjoy Mexican food, particularly chile con carne"
- "Elkie Johns : Well, it's a nice poem and I particularly liked your "oh la la" sexy French accent."
- "Sexual tastes are particularly exotic this year."
- "Xavier loved sports, particularly Water Polo, though he never understood how to get the horses in the swimming pool."
- "In order to improve our organization's reputation for service, here are some proven customer service guidelines that I have found particularly beneficial"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Particularly'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.