Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Philip : Well then, you won't mind if I take a little look inside them. Get ready for Dr. Philip to perform surgery..."
- "What are you going to perform tonight for us, Jean?"
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
- "Marlene : If you come with me, we can pursue my dream of performing stand-up comedy."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "Studies show that people who are required to perform mentally-challenging tasks do better after a good night's sleep."
- "Each of you will perform a short monologue as if you were your partner."
- "Performance will be high"
- "Watching your "performance" yesterday at the Smelly Awards, I felt a wide spectrum of emotions: Disappointment."
- "The contemporary dance company "Legz 11" will be performing their latest production, called "Wind in the Treez"."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Perform'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!