Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
- "Philip : Well then, you won't mind if I take a little look inside them. Get ready for Dr. Philip to perform surgery..."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "Performance will be high"
- "Marlene : If you come with me, we can pursue my dream of performing stand-up comedy."
- "Each of you will perform a short monologue as if you were your partner."
- "Watching your "performance" yesterday at the Smelly Awards, I felt a wide spectrum of emotions: Disappointment."
- "The contemporary dance company "Legz 11" will be performing their latest production, called "Wind in the Treez"."
- "Studies show that people who are required to perform mentally-challenging tasks do better after a good night's sleep."
- "What are you going to perform tonight for us, Jean?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Perform'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!