Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Bruno's Brew is the most popular perfume in Brazil, and as things stand, I have nothing to give our wholesalers for the Christmas rush."
- "A boxed set for the holiday season might be a popular item."
- "We do not currently plan to change either the name or the ingredients of our popular "Vegetable Soup"."
- "I think you mean to say that you were immediately captivated by the symphony's opening motif, and that the orchestra continued to provide a stunning interpretation of one of Beethoven's most popular works."
- "Sure, she was popular, had nice skin, and a pony named Penelope, but really, was she happy?"
- "The day is reported as being "extremely unpopular" with workers and school children."
- "He is a magnetic, popular figure, known as much for his business acumen as he is for his charity work and intense affection for dogs."
- "This exhibit looks pretty popular though."
- "It is Delavigne's biggest seller Down Under (in Australia), and had been among the most popular fragrances for men aged 25-40 until recently."
- "I am extremely popular in Germany."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Popular'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!