Übersetzung & Definition
a poster: ein Poster
I'm going to put this poster on my wall. Ich werde dieses Poster an meine Wand hängen.
- "There's a poster on the wall of my office that says "A dwarf standing on the shoulders of a giant may see farther than the giant himself."
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "Please remember that posters on streetcars and buses are seen by everyone."
- "Bruno : The posters you see every day on the streets of Paris would probably be considered pornographic here in the States."
- "Delavigne is aware of cultural differences, and has therefore decided to release a tailor-made version of each poster for each country where the adverts will be running."
- "Some of the images from that session were much more discreet than the ones we chose for the posters."
- "I am writing to express my outrage at the Delavigne posters which have appeared all over San Francisco."
- "With these posters, we wanted to encourage ordinary women to discover their sensuality."
- "She has quite a collection of whale and dolphin posters."
- "Bruno : What's wrong with posters?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Poster'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.