Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "the president of a multinational perfume company should not be promoting a human cockfight in a business environment."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "Jean : First of all, I am very happy that you are the president."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "I'm the president of Europe, not America!"
- "Icarus : I was president of the French club in high school."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'President'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!