Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "This is the last time I'm going to tell you: the test monkeys in the laboratory are a privilege, and not a right."
- "As you are our oldest and most respected retailer of perfumes, you have the privilege to sell these -"
- "Thus, I had the "privilege" to meet with your director of sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "It is my privilege to invite you to be this year's keynote speaker at the Nose Awards, to be held at the Grand Duchess Hotel, New York, NY, November 22nd, 2010."
- "It's an honor and a privilege."
- "Warbuckle has personally provided four options for his privileged customers to consider and vote on."
- "Our charismatic and handsome leader has granted us the rare privilege of visiting him in his humble palace."
- "It was an honor and a privilege working with you."
- "Being a privileged white European male is truly the ultimate burden."
- "In fact, I consider it a privilege for us to have even received his application."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Privilege'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!