Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I solve problems."
- "If there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "I've got a bit of a delicate problem on my hands, Brian."
- "Was anybody able to solve yesterday's homework problem?"
- "Mr. Cheeter, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
- "-We've got a problem with the black and white Chinese people at the zoo."
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
- "Airport Guy : Uh, look I can see that you guys are having some problems here."
- "I'm sure we'll find many other problems. Looking forward to our first session on Monday."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Problem'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!