Übersetzung & Definition
Susie is very professional. Susie ist sehr professionell.
I need some professional advice. Ich brauche ein paar professionelle Ratschläge.
a professional ein Experte
Am Briefende wird sehr selten professionally verwendet. Am Ende eines Geschäftsbriefes sind die Ausdrücke "Sincerely", "Cordially" oder "Regards" eher geläufig.
unprofessional (behavior): unprofessionelles (Verhalten)
- "Handle each complaint in a courteous and professional manner and to the client's satisfaction."
- "The Delavigne Corporation, a worldwide leader in cosmetics, seeks an experienced, qualified professional to manage the new customer service department in San Francisco."
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "Reporter : Would you consider being studied by professionals?"
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "Hopefully, you'll find some much-needed perspective on the direction you've taken professionally."
- "I'd like to see what your professional life is like."
- ""Rebecca" is a socioeconomic group: she is a professional woman between 30 and 45."
- "Brazilian 1 Minute massage: Providing busy professionals with all the benefits of a full body massage in a fraction of the time!"
- "We're trying to rebrand Outback Cologne as a scent that also appeals to urban individuals, university students, young professionals, people who frequent bars and cafés and single men on the dating scene."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Professional'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.