Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I personally have numerous allergies which prevent me from smelling properly -"
- "I can't talk properly, so I use clicking sounds to communicate."
- "I understand that some people have difficulty with their bowel movements (a direct result of eating too much unhealthy food), but if the bathrooms were cleaned properly, then this would be their problem, not everyone else's."
- "Go to a decent tailor and get measured properly."
- "I'll also want to see your products are properly labeled and correctly stored."
- "Please treat Hannah with respect: when you go under her desk to check the cables, don't check to see if her legs are properly connected too."
- "We never had a chance to properly finish our lunch, and I'd love to see him again sometime."
- "If you want to be taken seriously, you must speak properly."
- "I would also like someone to set up her email account, check that all the cables are plugged in properly to her P."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Properly'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!