Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "He is not your average 12 year old, so we have provided you with a short list of suggestions and guidelines"
- "If you do not have a life partner, one will be provided for you."
- "As you can see, the company has provided the requisite amount of alcohol and sustenance for you to quote unquote "enjoy yourselves", and yet it still seems that you are not 100% thrilled with the festivities!"
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
- "It provides shelter, but little solace."
- "An all-you-can-eat bagel bar will be provided."
- "Coffee will be provided, tea can be brewed on your own time."
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Provide'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!