Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Burglary rates in the US are no laughing matter, especially in large cities."
- "Philip : But this year, if this rate of growth continues, I am confident that we will be able to beat... wait for it, wait for it, wait for it... Mongolia!"
- "Competitive rates."
- "You'll even get a special rate on our home buyer loan when the time comes."
- "The first 10 e-mails are free, then if you're interested in purchasing the program for your staff, we sell annual subscriptions at very competitive rates."
- "Loman's has the cheapest rates."
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "Currently the unemployment rate is at 7.2 percent, which is the highest it has been since 1992."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Rate'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!