Übersetzung & Definition
a relationship: eine Beziehung
(to be) in a relationship: in einer Beziehung (sein)
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "Chapter 1: Childhood in Paris: adoption and relationship with Swedish au pair"
- "Lack of sleep leads to irritability, poor behavior and trouble with relationships, especially among children and teens."
- "In the real world, relationships like hers don't exist."
- "God : I have an intimate relationship with all creatures on earth."
- "Samantha : If I may, sir, camels are amazing animals, and I am currently in a serious relationship with one, but there is no way that a camel could replace a human being at a highly skilled office job!"
- "Susie : Well, I know relationships aren't always perfect Samantha, but they're not as bad as all that!"
- "It's not fair to you for me to pretend our relationship is going to work when I know in my heart my attention is elsewhere - Europe."
- "I need to know about your relationship with my dad."
- "Sigourney : Well I was wondering if you had any comment on the rumours that Bruno Delavigne and Ivana BümBüm are in a romantic relationship."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Relationship'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.