Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "WAR...ner Brothers announces the release of a film about hamsters!"
- "And I've been in touch with Mr Lah-Pingh, and he says he'll wait for your release, and then the meeting can go ahead."
- "Our legal team is negotiating her release from custody."
- "Our company's marquee perfume release last year, "Adonis for men", has been nominated for a "Smelly" award, the most prestigious award in the perfume industry."
- "A ballad about the fateful day at Bondi Beach was released shortly afterwards, and has quickly made its way up in the charts, rivalling "Waltzing Matilda" in popularity."
- "Did you know that laughing just once per day burns calories, releases endorphins and relaxes tension in the face?"
- "We're looking at a multi-product release in response to the recent market surge, and we want Miss Bümbüm to play a key role in our advertising campaigns."
- "Just a quick reminder that we will be meeting at 8:30 sharp tomorrow (Tuesday) morning to discuss possible names for a new Delavigne skin cream to be released at the end of the year."
- "Because humans can't release stress hormones such as adrenalin and cortisol, these hormones can build up to dangerous levels in the body."
- "Outback Cologne is Delavigne Australia's flagship scent, first released in 1989."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Release'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!