Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Outback Cologne is Delavigne Australia's flagship scent, first released in 1989."
- "Our company's marquee perfume release last year, "Adonis for men", has been nominated for a "Smelly" award, the most prestigious award in the perfume industry."
- "A ballad about the fateful day at Bondi Beach was released shortly afterwards, and has quickly made its way up in the charts, rivalling "Waltzing Matilda" in popularity."
- "Just a quick reminder that we will be meeting at 8:30 sharp tomorrow (Tuesday) morning to discuss possible names for a new Delavigne skin cream to be released at the end of the year."
- "We're looking at a multi-product release in response to the recent market surge, and we want Miss Bümbüm to play a key role in our advertising campaigns."
- "WAR...ner Brothers announces the release of a film about hamsters!"
- "Our legal team is negotiating her release from custody."
- "And I've been in touch with Mr Lah-Pingh, and he says he'll wait for your release, and then the meeting can go ahead."
- "Did you know that laughing just once per day burns calories, releases endorphins and relaxes tension in the face?"
- "Because humans can't release stress hormones such as adrenalin and cortisol, these hormones can build up to dangerous levels in the body."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Release'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!