Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I also know that Tuesdays are typically reserved for your meetings with Susie."
- "I'm also aware that Tuesdays are typically reserved for your private talks with Susie."
- "Brian : The company rents the entire building, but the fourth floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "I'm afraid the 401(k) plans are reserved for full-time, salaried employees."
- "Brian : Well, I was just about to phone a hotel to reserve a room for Bruno's trip to New York next month."
- "I reserved my flight today."
- "This next wine is from our private reserve."
- "Polly : The company owns several floors in the building, but the 14th floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "Call 1-800-SPACE-BASE now and reserve your flight!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Reserve'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!