Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Brian : The company rents the entire building, but the fourth floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "Call 1-800-SPACE-BASE now and reserve your flight!"
- "Brian : Well, I was just about to phone a hotel to reserve a room for Bruno's trip to New York next month."
- "I also know that Tuesdays are typically reserved for your meetings with Susie."
- "I'm also aware that Tuesdays are typically reserved for your private talks with Susie."
- "I'm afraid the 401(k) plans are reserved for full-time, salaried employees."
- "This next wine is from our private reserve."
- "Polly : The company owns several floors in the building, but the 14th floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "I reserved my flight today."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Reserve'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!